Dispatch Center System is used to shift-to-shift automate logging of events in a dispatch journal. At the end of the shift a digitally signed version is archived in the database and optionally exported.
The system supports new shift creation and entrance of following journal entries:
● Comment – simplest journal entry type which includes title and comment text
● Generating Units – journal entry contains generating units’ data
● Notification Procedure – to log a notification of an event
● Communications Line or Secondary System Issue – to log a problem with a communications line or related secondary system
● Ancillary Service Activation – to log activation of ancillary service for an existing generating unit
● Forced Outage – to log breakdowns, emergencies and other (not)planned maintenances; dispatcher can specify outage for transmission lines, generating units and transformer stations
● Forced Outage Impact – to record an effect of one or more outages on other assets
● Weather Report – it contains latest weather information from selected external provider
● Planned Maintenances – can be copied from external database or manually entered by dispatcher
In addition, System supports Tie Line and other EIC codes. As dispatch journal is usually following local law, rules and regulations, several custom entry types are supported. Instead of entering journals, system is supporting also complete journal report with signed documents and PDF report export and several dispatcher alarms.