Novita ENTSO-E Transparency Platform Integration System (eRepo System) is a system that allows system operator or other market participants data integration for publication on the ENTSO-E Transparency Platform.
● Data transfer on the ENTSO-E Transparency Platform immediately when the system accepts any changes related to the transmission network, consumption or production. The information is submitted within the time limits provided for by European Union Regulation No. 543/2013.
● Data can be entered manually using graphical user interface or automatically by XMLs using standard ENTSO-E schemas (ESS or ECAN as Schedule message, Energy Account Report etc.).
● Creating, modifying and displaying sent and received data (from/to other internal systems and ENTSO-E Transparency platform). User friendly interface is used, with several information and status (date/time to receive/send, replies …).
● Document exchange via: Web Services, SFTP, FTP, e-mail, Electronic Highway, Shared folders and through a graphical user interface. Any combination of these channels is possible to automatically send or receive data.
● Support for multiple responsible companies at one place. Any company can apply to one or more of the ENTSO-E Transparency documents.